Over the past year, an unbelievable amount of misinformation has circulated on the internet regarding all aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Conspiracy theories have gained extraordinary traction, while recognized leaders and members in the wellness field and others have opined, and in some cases misunderstood and misrepresented statistics and facts – willfully, in some cases- on their enormous platforms.
I read emails and message threads from friends and colleagues trying to alert me to the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine, the dangers of mRNA vaccines, bizarre ferromagnetic injection sites, and others. I was even gifted a book on COVID-19 by the well-known and well-respected osteopath, Joseph Mercola, the #1 wellness doc. Although I am grateful to him for calling out many important environmental toxins in the past, I’m not sure why his opinions retain enormous credibility in the COVID-19 discussion. I would imagine he has limited clinical experience treating COVID patients working in a private practice in Cape Coral, FL.
Amidst the smoke and mirrors, it was refreshing to finally watch a recently posted video that clarifies much misinformation and covers many if not all of the public vaccine concerns out there, such as:
– Will the vaccine cause antibodies to react against the placenta and harm my pregnancy?
– Because the spike protein is dangerous all by itself, will the spike protein created by the vaccine damage my organs and blood vessels?
– Why are so many people dying after receiving the vaccine (according to the vaccine adverse event reporting system – VAERS)?
– What is the risk for myocarditis in people who receive the vaccine?
– How can this vaccine be safe when a scientist who says he created this technology (20 years ago) has reported in interviews that he believes this technology isn’t safe?!
This video is over 2 hours long. It is an excellent interview with a pulmonologist/critical care specialist, Roger Seheult, MD and Rhonda Patrick, PhD., a biomedical scientist. Although this webinar is designed for physicians and other medical practitioners. I believe the information is presented clearly and most of the concepts can be understood by those without a background in medicine.
If you are wary of “what is going on” with the COVID vaccinations or if you have friends or family members who are suspicious and possibly misinformed, please take some time to watch at least part of this discussion. You will hopefully be able to explain why some of their fears are based on misconceptions.
Be well and stay well!!